Anaheim Fire Extinguisher One (1 yr) Inspections
Fire Prevention and Fire Safety in Anaheim, California
A portable fire extinguisher is physically inspected at time of installation, but NFPA 10 standards and codes require that you schedule maintenance, service, refill, recharge, test and inspect your portable fire extinguishers periodically.
Regularly testing and inspecting your portable fire extinguisher ensures that your portable fire extinguisher is operable at all times and ready for use in case of an emergency is a must.
Contact us for your portable fire extinguisher annual and 6 year required maintenance, tests and inspections.
Anaheim Fire Extinguisher One (1) Year Maintenance, Tests & Inspections
Fire extinguishers shall be subjected to maintenance at intervals of not more than 1 year, at the time of hydrostatic test, or when specifically indicated by an inspection or electronic notification.
Anaheim Fire Extinguisher Six (6) Year Maintenance, Tests & Inspections
Every 6 years, stored-pressure fire extinguishers that require a 12-year hydrostatic test shall be emptied and subjected to the applicable internal examination procedures as detailed in the manufacturer's service manual and this standard.
Anaheim Fire Extinguisher Tests, Inspections and Maintenance
With every fire extinguisher test and inspection we systematically check the extinguisher’s condition. Involving a complete check of all mechanical parts and look for any damage, any broken seals, if there is correct cylinder pressure, we offer hydrostatic testing and offer new inspection tags after service.
- Verify that 12 years has not lapsed from the manufacture date marked on the extinguisher.
- Check that the pressure gage or pressure indicator is in the operable range. If there is no gage or indicator, verify the weight or fullness of the unit.
- Verify there is no physical damage to the extinguisher, discharge hose (if provided) and bracket.
- Check for missing or broken safety seals or tamper indicators
- Examine the extinguisher for obvious signs of corrosion, leakage or clogged discharge nozzle.
- If any deficiencies other than the bracket are noted, the non-rechargeable extinguisher should be replaced. A damaged bracket should be replaced. The replacement bracket must be a bracket listed as approved for use with that extinguisher.
Fire Extinguisher Training:
We provide fire extinguisher training for children, adults and employees. Learn how to protect yourself against the dangers of fire by using a fire extinguisher.
Fire Extinguisher Education /
We educate children, adults and employees on how to properly use a fire extinguisher in emergencies. Receive a fire extinguisher training certificate upon course completion.
Training and Certificates