Anaheim Water Based Fire Sprinkler Systems
Water based fire sprinklers are generally fixed systems designed for specific coverage over fire hazards present in your home building or facility. In Anaheim as a building owner you are responsible for keeping current on all new Anaheim Fire Codes for your home residence, commercial building or industrial facility. Which may require installation of fire sprinkler systems or fire suppression systems in accordance with NFPA standards and codes, State and the City of Anaheim Municipal Building and Fire Codes.
- Anaheim Wet Pipe Fire Sprinkler Systems - Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- A very simple and reliable fire sprinkler system, that has only a few moving parts such as the automatic sprinkler heads, and automatic alarm valves. Lower costs to maintain and operate.
- Anaheim Dry Pipe Fire Sprinkler Systems - Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Generally installed in locations where colder temperatures can be a factor and possibly freeze pipes that feed the fire sprinkler heads. There are usually many parts, in creating a dry pipe system which means higher installation and maintenance costs.
- Anaheim Deluge Fire Sprinkler Systems - Commercial and Industrial Applications
- For specific coverage over an area, where there is a concern of rapid fire spreading. All sprinkler heads are open on the fire sprinkler system, and cause a deluge of water, usually triggered by heat detectors, smoke detectors or smoke alarms.
- Anaheim Pre-Action Fire Sprinkler Systems - Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Installed in locations such as museums, or where rare works are located, generraly they require several triggers (ie: heat detectors, smoke detectors, and smoke alarms) before they will allow the water rain down. This helps in the event of accidental alarm pulls, or triggers.
- Anaheim Foam Fire Sprinkler Systems - Commercial and Industrial Applications
- For a very specific application of fire hazard protection, or where water is not the best solution to put out a pending fire, foam fire sprinkler systems are created. Foam products vary depending on the specific application.
Anaheim, CA Fire Protection Services
|Fire Sprinklers||Fire Extinguishers||Fire Alarms||Fire Suppression|
|Fire Hydrants||Fire Pumps||Emergency Lights||Emergency Signs|
|Fire Codes||Fire Safety||Fire Prevention||NFPA Standards & Codes|